Through acquisition of vital data sets, the Institute is pleased to fund data purchases in support of PhD research projects.
Giá máy bắn cá
- The Reallocation Channel: Globally-Consistent Creditor Protection and Real Economic Outcomes
- The Story of a Bond: Shifting Patterns in the U.S. Municipal Market
- The Impact of Bank Financing on Municipalities’ Bond Issuance and the Real Economy
- Alpha decay and strategic trading
Giá máy bắn cáThese papers explore the reshaping of the U.S. municipal market and in particular the role played by banks in affecting local governments’ access to finance.
- & (Finance)
- Information, Attention, Trading, and Asset Prices
- Arkodipta Sarkar (Finance)
- Institutional Quality, Investment and Real Impact
- Pricing Corporate Bonds: An Institutional Approach
- Limits to Optimal Hedging